Friday, October 2, 2009

I place i'd like to visit...

Well, there are too many places that I'd like to visit. I really love to travel and visit different places and know different people, different cultures, and I really would like to travel abroad... but there's a place that is very attractive for me: Morrocan.
Morrocan is a country that I'd like to visit; I think of it as a place that I can jump from all what is happening in the world, something like a way of escape and it could be a niceful, agitated and stimulant place.
I like the arabian culture that has this country, all the places, the architecture mainly. I love the buildings, full of things, colorful. And all the markets accumulated on the streets, the people running from here to there, I think that is an alucinating place; and sometimes it becomes a duality, because I love all the movement on the cities, the velocity, the faster things, the lights, the traffic, bohemian life and the city life, but in the other hand I need to be in a place where I can find myself and feel that conection with my mind and Morrocan is like the plug with I can connect with myself... I don't know, I think Morrocan has something that I find alucinating and at the same time inspirating.
The art is one the things more attractive for me in this country; because Morrocan has developed a mosaic of artistic traditions, that includes carpets, jewerly, carveds on wood, painted boards, and a lot of things that I find amazing.
The food is what I want to concentrate on if I'm in this country, there's a traditional food called "cuscús" that is semola with lamb and vegetables.. Mmmmmh.. delicious! and the tea is the drink by excellence. I love tea.
Well, I don´t know, the only thing that I can say about Morrocan is that it's like a land of fantasy..

No comments:

Post a Comment