Thursday, November 12, 2009

Correcting the classmate's blog

I chose the Camila Lampert's blog to correct and check:

Blog 3:

Well, It's really difficult FOR me to decide just one place, because I would love to visit every single part of this world, and maybe some OTHER worlds too... I think that whoever has done this world, It was made for see it. It's really important to know how other people live, to see ANOTHER cultures, so that's why I always watch this tv shows about traveling...I can't help it.

But, If someone says to me "tell me one place and I will send you there", I think I would probably choose somewhere in Latin America, somewhere like Brazil. I like it because It's a huge country with a lot to see. In some aspects I think It's very similar to our country, but, at the same time, It's very different. I would like to visit it because I think It's one of the most interesting place in South America.
I would like to know people, maybe learn some of their language, to see their traditions, the Carnival, their beaches. Also I would like to know the "favelas", to KNOW how they live, what they do for living... I know It's very dangerous, but I would go there with a lot of respect, because I imagine that they don't trust in people who COME from other countries. Although, I think that what happens in the "favelas" is not that much different FROM what happens in some "poblaciones" here in Santiago.
Also, I think I would like to know the Amazon jungle, but not so DEEPLY, because some insects and animals make me nervous, actually a lot of insects make me nervous.
I really would like to travel all the country, It's very big, so I suppose I would stay there like a month or maybe two so I can have the time to know the entire country.




Well, I agree with Camila in what she said; I would like to know some other worlds too. And yes, there's a lot of places to see and enjoy- every single part of this world is done to see. And Brazil is a very interesting country, with a lot of culture, traditions, and many things to see. People is lovely, and the country is lovely too.

No comments:

Post a Comment