Thursday, November 19, 2009

Nex elections

Well, in Chile talk about politic is something very difficult, not because of your politic thinking, but because of the bad politic done here. Politicians they are always making promises, they are always talking and talking and talking, and it seems that is the only thing they can do, because people don't see the actions, and because of that nobody confide in politicians.

About next elections in Chile, I'm not registred to vote, I would, I was going to registred by myself but people and specially my grandma told me that it was something unnecessary for me, because we will have to work, we will have to study as we are doing now, and she says that we won't have a change because of a new president, she thinks that things will be as just like they are now. And well, she insist in that.

I think that now the candidates are taking care more of very superficial things; I don't know, the people who is following them, about their popularity, about the publicity in streets, more than about their plans about the country and changes, about the things that they will do in a eventual winning.

I don't have a political inclination, but I think that we need a real change in Chile, politically talking. Things are getting worse in some aspects in our society; education, health, justice, job. And solutions don't appear! We need someone who make action, and take charge of their actions too. Not a pretty face only

That's all...

No comments:

Post a Comment